Who qualifies for HEP?
- Be at least 17 years old when applying
- Not currently enrolled in high school or secondary school
- Have not obtained a high school diploma or its equivalent (GED/HiSET/TASC) certificate from a U.S. accredited institution
- Have worked, or a member of your family, living in your household, have been employed a minimum of 75 days during the past two years as a temporary agricultural worker
- Be eligible to participate, or have participated within the past two years in the Migrant Education or WIA 167 programs
How can I apply?
Come to the HEP office, Barnett Hall, Room 1284
Contact our office at: (707) 527 4978